Background

Welcome to my blog of little bits of randomness from me and my amazing life. I have been inspired by all the lovely bloggers out there that I decided that it is high time that I join you all and I look forward to receiving your feedback.

I enjoy all things photographic (although I am only an amateur and use a point and shoot camera) and craft, and intend to share some of this with you .

My Cranberry Lane brand is an eclectic range of handmade lovlies all handmade by myself and you can also experience my items in my etsy shop and madeit shop as well as on ebay. You can also see me at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cranberry-Lane/124083160951544#!/pages/Cranberry-Lane/124083160951544 so please feel free to hop on over and take a look.


Card I made during a class

Another card I made at the class

some of my Beanie Kids

each row is 3 deep

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Well here it is, Sunday morning, yet again. These weeks are just flying by. I am now fully qualified with my Diploma - yeah (I have only been working on it for the past 4 years) and have updated my first aid cert again. - All for work. What have I done for me...... well, we have been watching (while I create of course) a couple of James Dean movies - what a tragedy for his life to end so young, of course Rock Hudson was in one of the movies also. Oh and I also caught up with Anne of Green Gables again, I haven't seen this one for a while - actually I haven't had much of a chance to see any movies for ages - having to share the tv with the family - who have very different tastes in their viewing.

If you have recently visited my etsy store you will notice that I have diversified into crochet blankets, I am currently working on another 4 all so very gorgeous and yes my daughter would like to claim them all, but she has decided to take up the crocheting bug and I have been teaching her - she is doing quite good at it.

I am also still selling my pages on ebay with listings being added all the time. I am just about to list my 400th page - quite a milestone for me.

Can't wait til next weekend - the Brisbane Craft Show - I love it - surrounded by people both buyers and sellers of like mindedness and stocking up on much needed or at least can't live without supplies. Husband says - not more, where are you going to keep that, are you ever going to use it.

Anyway better go and use some of my stash.

til next time
Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment