Background

Welcome to my blog of little bits of randomness from me and my amazing life. I have been inspired by all the lovely bloggers out there that I decided that it is high time that I join you all and I look forward to receiving your feedback.

I enjoy all things photographic (although I am only an amateur and use a point and shoot camera) and craft, and intend to share some of this with you .

My Cranberry Lane brand is an eclectic range of handmade lovlies all handmade by myself and you can also experience my items in my etsy shop and madeit shop as well as on ebay. You can also see me at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cranberry-Lane/124083160951544#!/pages/Cranberry-Lane/124083160951544 so please feel free to hop on over and take a look.


Card I made during a class

Another card I made at the class

some of my Beanie Kids

each row is 3 deep

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wanna hear something funny - this is sooooo me - computer illiterate and all.

I have just discovered something in blogger called edit posts - fantastic one can add, delete, fix up mistakes etc. great I have actually been doing this for a while now.

Well.... way back when I first started blogging - I lost my very first post - I was so disappointed because I did well and had a great story to tell and everything and then it just disappeared - lost forever I thought - I asked my computer genius son and nope he didn't know what to do or where it could be - lost in transit among the stars or cyberspace they tell me I guess.

I HAVE JUST FOUND IT IN EDIT POSTS!!! YEAH!!!!!

Too bad - too long ago now DOH!!

1 comment:

  1. you are such a dag! hehe

    Now this ribbon you speak of... I neeeeeed to see it!

    And what about Australia Day? What are we all doing? TELL ME!

    choos!

    ReplyDelete