Background

Welcome to my blog of little bits of randomness from me and my amazing life. I have been inspired by all the lovely bloggers out there that I decided that it is high time that I join you all and I look forward to receiving your feedback.

I enjoy all things photographic (although I am only an amateur and use a point and shoot camera) and craft, and intend to share some of this with you .

My Cranberry Lane brand is an eclectic range of handmade lovlies all handmade by myself and you can also experience my items in my etsy shop and madeit shop as well as on ebay. You can also see me at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cranberry-Lane/124083160951544#!/pages/Cranberry-Lane/124083160951544 so please feel free to hop on over and take a look.


Card I made during a class

Another card I made at the class

some of my Beanie Kids

each row is 3 deep

Monday, March 1, 2010

Another month has passed

To market, to market....

Yes, I have now tried my hand at two different markets and had a ball - so next month you will find me at the Handmade Expo again and the Ipswich Indoor Market. I need to replenish my stocks......but after this weekend.

I have been totally busy at work and haven't really had time to do much, but I have fallen in love all over again with ....... my sewing machine - so unfortunately no scrapping for awhile ..... yes you heard right ......no scrapping!

But that is me..... totally eclectic. I have to go where and when Mr Mojo takes me - so I have a few surprises up my sleeve to be revealed at another time.

Isn't this rain absolutely lovely! and hasn't it cooled down ....... well I guess now that it is March and summer is officially over, the weather will start to cool.... but not looking forward to the coldness of winter - so for now I will just enjoy every part of the weather God has given us.

Until next time.....

5 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE WINTER. Hate Summer. Hate it. Blech.

    Good riddance (is that the word?) to Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the markets! Cant wait to see what surprises you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the next Handmade Expo - can't wait to see you there with all your replenished stock...

    Micky
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's fun getting re stocked again isn't it?, see you at the Hanmdmade Expo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what wonderful news...Keep up the awesome work and see you in March...

    Liesa

    ReplyDelete