Background

Welcome to my blog of little bits of randomness from me and my amazing life. I have been inspired by all the lovely bloggers out there that I decided that it is high time that I join you all and I look forward to receiving your feedback.

I enjoy all things photographic (although I am only an amateur and use a point and shoot camera) and craft, and intend to share some of this with you .

My Cranberry Lane brand is an eclectic range of handmade lovlies all handmade by myself and you can also experience my items in my etsy shop and madeit shop as well as on ebay. You can also see me at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cranberry-Lane/124083160951544#!/pages/Cranberry-Lane/124083160951544 so please feel free to hop on over and take a look.


Card I made during a class

Another card I made at the class

some of my Beanie Kids

each row is 3 deep

Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 2011

Well, once again I haven't kept up with blogging. Maybe thats what blogging is about - apologizing for not blogging........ basically I haven't really had much to say. Life is busy, hectic rather when you work full time. I have been buying of course, and made a couple of pages (but my family prefer that I don't post, as it is of them) :(. So my blog page will stay boring, how sad. I have had to redo my blog background due to changes with the company - but I am liking it - not pink - but still scrappy.

It is only the second month of the year and hasn't the weather been strange. I think we've pretty much seen it all. Storms, cyclones, rain, floods, fires. I hope its over - so much devastation for such a short amount time.

At least I was able to get a few photos - just to scrap them now - after bloghopping that is.

Until next time
Happy Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment